Each Monday lunches can be ordered from the School Canteen. They are ordered online through CDF Pay (see instructions above).
Cut off for ordering is 8.45am sharp on canteen days.
- Double check the details of your order before proceeding to pay, particularly the date and quantities ordered.
- You must notify the Office by 8.45am if you have an order in the system but your child is absent otherwise the order will be automatically processed. Alternatively, you can cancel the order yourself before 8.45am and your account will be credited.
Please follow these instructions to assist with changing or cancelling an order:
- Choose Parent Login from the main screen
- Click on the icon in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Select - $ See/Manage Paid Orders
- Select the child's name who's order you wish to edit
- Select the date you wish to amend
- Select cancel order
- Select OK on the Confirm Screen
The refund amount of the cancelled order will be credited into the parent's CDF Pay Account.
If you click on the CDF Pay Account line you can actually transfer the credit directly to your child's account for future orders.