Prep enrolments are taken at any time however Columba focuses on Prep enrolments between March and August each year. Children must meet the required age of turning five by the 30th of April in the Prep year. Information regarding enrolment requirements can be obtained from the school office during school hours.
The process for enrolment is as follows
- Attend the school open day in March (optional).
- Pick up an information pack on the open day or from the school office during school hours.
- Complete and send the Online Enrolments forms found below. These can also be delievered to the office at your earliest convenience.
- Columba will call you with an interview time for you and your child to meet the principal.
- A confirmation of Enrolment letter will be sent by mail confirming your enrolment for the following year.
- Prep Transition processes will be communicated and commence.
This is a suggested process for enrolment for Prep students and is not compulsory.
To enrol your child for their Prep year, please visit or contact the school office between 9:00am and 4:00pm
to collect enrolment forms or have them emailed to you Ph: (03) 56295933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Columba offers in coming Prep students a smooth transition to their primary school life, through an extensive Prep Orientation Program held between October and December Parents will be provided with information regarding all areas of the school including uniform, school times and learning expectations.
Key 2021 Dates for Prep transition
Prep 2022 Information Night - Wednesday 17th November 7:00pm ONLINE EVENT
Tuesday 30th November 2021
Tuesday 7th December 2021
Please view a virtual tour of our school
Please download our Prep Information Booklet here