Please view a virtual tour of our school
Prep enrolments are taken at any time, however Columba focuses on Prep enrolments between March and August each year. Children must meet the required age of turning five by the 30th of April in the Prep year. Information regarding enrolment requirements can be obtained from the school office during school hours.
The process for enrolment is as follows
- Attend the school open day in March.
- Pick up an information pack on the open day or from the school office during school hours.
- Complete and send the Online Enrolments forms found in the ENROLMENT section of our website or here (Please contact the school if you need support with this)
- Columba will call you with an interview time for you and your child to meet the principal and see the school.
- A confirmation of Enrolment letter will be sent by mail confirming your enrolment for the following year.
As stated above, this is a suggested process for enrolment for Prep students. You may submit an enrolment form only and do not have to attend the open day to receive the information pack.
To enrol your child for their Prep year, please visit or contact the school office between 9:00am and 4:00pm
to collect enrolment forms or have them emailed to you Ph: (03) 56295933 or email@example.com
Columba offers in coming Prep students a smooth transition to their primary school life, through an extensive Prep Orientation Program held between October and November. Parents will be provided with information regarding all areas of the school including uniform, school times and learning expectations.
Key 2020 Dates for Prep transition are
Prep 2021 Information Night