Prep enrolments are taken at any time however Columba focuses on Prep enrolments between March and August each year. Children must meet the required age of turning five by the 30th of April in the Prep year. Information regarding enrolment requirements can be obtained from the school office during school hours.
The process for enrolment is as follows
- Attend the school Expo in March/April (optional).
- Pick up an information pack on the open day or from the school office during school hours.
- Complete and send the Online Enrolment forms found below. These can also be delivered to the office at your earliest convenience.
- Columba will email you with an interview time for you and your child to meet the principal.
- A confirmation of Enrolment letter will be sent by email confirming your enrolment for the following year.
- Prep Transition processes will be communicated and commence.
This is a suggested process for enrolment for Prep students and is not compulsory.
To enrol your child for their Prep year, please visit or contact the school office between 9:00am and 4:00pm
to collect enrolment forms or have them emailed to you Ph: (03) 56295933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Columba will have at least 1 Learning Expo Day each year. The Expo allows all community memebers to visit the school. Next year's open day is scheduled for Term 1 2024
All tour dates have expired for 2023.
Tours are subject to enrolment spaces.
Please contact administration on 03 56295933 for enquires.
or use our contact form
Columba offers in coming Prep students a smooth transition to their primary school life, through an extensive Prep Orientation Program held between October and December Parents will be provided with information regarding all areas of the school including uniform, school times and learning expectations.
Key 2023 Dates for Prep transition
Prep 2023 Information Night - Thursday 12th October 7:00pm
Tuesday 17th October 2023
Tuesday 24th October 2023
Tuesday 31st October 2023