At Columba we pride ourselves on being a community school with a strong partnership between home and school. We know that excellence in education at Columba is only achieved as a result of the support and input of our parents. Parents at Columba are great role-models of learning.
In order to provide opportunities and support for all members of the school community to achieve their fullest potential
We continue to:
- Provide opportunities for students to participate in decision-making processes with regard to their own learning.
- Provide opportunities for students to reflect on their faith, pray together and celebrate liturgies and Sacraments.
- Promote prayer, liturgies and Sacraments across all grade levels
- Emphasise service to the local and global community through participation in local events and fundraising for charity
- Provide opportunities for students to develop leadership skills both within the school and local community
- Encourage parental involvement in all programs